Kids for Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite books

+2
Kendall
Michaela
6 posters

Go down

My favorite books Empty My favorite books

Post  Michaela Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:49 pm

Speak, Twilight saga, pjo, morganville vampires, vampire academy, warriors, maximum ride, inheritance cycle, the fire within books, because of anya (if you haven't read it, its really moving, read it) I could go on for hours....
Michaela
Michaela

Back to top Go down

My favorite books Empty Re: My favorite books

Post  Kendall Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:50 pm

PJO PWNS ALL!

Kendall

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavinia Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:58 pm

I LOVE Twilight (OBVIOUSLY,) The Book of Useless Information, Other books on the same topic as the last, Foxtrot comics, Calvin and Hobbes, Life of Pi, Animal Farm, Harry Potter (Call me unoriginal but I am almost as obsessed with Harry Potter as I am with Twilight,) John Bellairs books, The Anybodies, The Nobodies, The Somebodies, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, In the House of the Scorpion, Monster Blood Tattoo, Adam Canfield of the Slash, Adam Canfield Watch Your Back (My family friend wrote those books.), Angus Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, Before We Were Free (I read it for school and fell in love with it.), Jeeves books, Seventh Grade Tango, the Dictionary (LOL!). I probably forgot about 20 others. I read as much as I watch TV!

Last edited by Lavinia on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lavinia
Lavinia
Admin

https://kidsforfun.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaimie_wolfgrrl Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:56 am

The Anybodies, The bar Code Tattoo (and the Bar Code Rebellion) Maximum Ride, Twilight, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Deep Down Popular, The Mistmantle Chronicles, The Girl Who Owned a City, The Cay, Hurt Go Happy, Kingdom Keepers.....I could keep going if you wanted?
Jaimie_wolfgrrl
Jaimie_wolfgrrl

Back to top Go down

Post  Britta Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:35 am

Michaela wrote:Speak, Twilight saga, pjo, morganville vampires, vampire academy, warriors, maximum ride, inheritance cycle, the fire within books, because of anya (if you haven't read it, its really moving, read it) I could go on for hours....

Ooh! We share tastes. I also like The Septimus Heap series, The Gemma Doyle trilogy and any fantasy books.

(Sorry I didn't join earlier. I was on this overnight trip that completely was horrible.)
Britta
Britta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michaela Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:52 am

Elwyse wrote:
Michaela wrote:Speak, Twilight saga, pjo, morganville vampires, vampire academy, warriors, maximum ride, inheritance cycle, the fire within books, because of anya (if you haven't read it, its really moving, read it) I could go on for hours....

Ooh! We share tastes. I also like The Septimus Heap series, The Gemma Doyle trilogy and any fantasy books.

(Sorry I didn't join earlier. I was on this overnight trip that completely was horrible.)
I started Gemma Doyle! I read the first book, the end was sad, for some reason, Pippa made me think of Annabeth from pjo
Michaela
Michaela

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelina Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:14 pm

Jaimie_wolfgrrl wrote:The Anybodies, The bar Code Tattoo (and the Bar Code Rebellion) Maximum Ride, Twilight, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Deep Down Popular, The Mistmantle Chronicles, The Girl Who Owned a City, The Cay, Hurt Go Happy, Kingdom Keepers.....I could keep going if you wanted?

i bolded the ones i've read and liked. i italiciced the books that i'm ordering and they should be coming soon, but you know... I AM OBSESSED WITH MISTMANTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luff the series!

some other books i luff are shug, just another day in my insanely real life, the gilda joyce books, the mysterious benedict society, anything cathy cassidy, backwater, hope was here and they cage the animals at night.
Evangelina
Evangelina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britta Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:08 pm

Michaela wrote:
Elwyse wrote:

I started Gemma Doyle! I read the first book, the end was sad, for some reason, Pippa made me think of Annabeth from pjo

How is Pippa like Annabeth? Annabeth's way more... sophisticated. Just wanna know why you thought that.
Britta
Britta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britta Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:10 pm

Lavinia wrote:I LOVE Twilight (OBVIOUSLY,) The Book of Useless Information, Other books on the same topic as the last, Foxtrot comics, Calvin and Hobbes, Life of Pi, Animal Farm, Harry Potter (Call me unoriginal but I am almost as obsessed with Harry Potter as I am with Twilight,) John Bellairs books, The Anybodies, The Nobodies, The Somebodies, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, In the House of the Scorpion, Monster Blood Tattoo, Adam Canfield of the Slash, Adam Canfield Watch Your Back (My family friend wrote those books.), Angus Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, Before We Were Free (I read it for school and fell in love with it.), Jeeves books, Seventh Grade Tango, the Dictionary (LOL!). I probably forgot about 20 others. I read as much as I watch TV!

If I read as much as I watched TV, I would be a miserable failure. I'm too busy reading to watch TV!
Britta
Britta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavinia Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:11 pm

Britta wrote:
Lavinia wrote:I LOVE Twilight (OBVIOUSLY,) The Book of Useless Information, Other books on the same topic as the last, Foxtrot comics, Calvin and Hobbes, Life of Pi, Animal Farm, Harry Potter (Call me unoriginal but I am almost as obsessed with Harry Potter as I am with Twilight,) John Bellairs books, The Anybodies, The Nobodies, The Somebodies, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, In the House of the Scorpion, Monster Blood Tattoo, Adam Canfield of the Slash, Adam Canfield Watch Your Back (My family friend wrote those books.), Angus Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, Before We Were Free (I read it for school and fell in love with it.), Jeeves books, Seventh Grade Tango, the Dictionary (LOL!). I probably forgot about 20 others. I read as much as I watch TV!

If I read as much as I watched TV, I would be a miserable failure. I'm too busy reading to watch TV!
Are you calling me a miserable failure?
Lavinia
Lavinia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britta Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:15 pm

No, because you watch TV a lot! If I read as much as I watch TV then I would be a miserable failure because I don't watch TV!
Britta
Britta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavinia Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Well, I guess that I'm just a multi-tasker.
Lavinia
Lavinia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelina Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:01 am

I'm also ordering the Pretty Little Liars series, which I am very excited about.
Evangelina
Evangelina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britta Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:35 pm

Yeah, it sounds pretty good from what you told me about it.
Britta
Britta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelina Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 pm

i know! NEWS FLASH: MY MOM MAY HAVE LOST MY $75 GIFT CERTICFICATE TO BARNES AND NOBLE!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evangelina
Evangelina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britta Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Major ugh!
Britta
Britta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michaela Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:30 pm

Britta wrote:
Michaela wrote:
Elwyse wrote:

How is Pippa like Annabeth? Annabeth's way more... sophisticated. Just wanna know why you thought that.
I don't know, she just made me think of Annabeth for some reason, I don't even know
Michaela
Michaela

Back to top Go down

Post  Britta Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:08 pm

Lol.
Britta
Britta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content