Kids for Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Polyvore

Go down

Some Polyvore Empty Some Polyvore

Post  Evangelina Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:18 am

Everybody here who goes on Polyvore knows what a faboo site it is. I just thought I'd post some of my sets here, and if anyone who has an account wants to post theirs here too, great!

Some Polyvore BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFldNaFZUWmljM1JHNTBIYk9Nc1duLWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

^^^I made this for a fave book contest. i was gonna do twilight, and i might do that as my second entry, but so many people did that so it was kinda unoriginal.

Some Polyvore BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkxJVmRnQXFiM1JHTkk3VVpMVWVKQ3cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

^^^this one is for a Polyvore contest! Wish me luck!

Some Polyvore BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlNBOC03ZldYM1JHUVBOa0NJTXhXRncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

^^^this one was a try-out for the very elite group, The Linsburg Academy. I got 7.5 out of ten, and I think that's pretty good.

I just posted what I consider my top 3, besides the Time Melts one, but something went wrong with my computer and it made the font PINK! It almost doesn't show! I my editor, it shows correctly, but on the set it's PINK! I will make more, and they will improve as I make more. If you want to see more of my sets, click
here.
Evangelina
Evangelina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum