Kids for Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evangelina (annalse)'s charrie(s)!

Go down

Evangelina (annalse)'s charrie(s)! Empty Evangelina (annalse)'s charrie(s)!

Post  Evangelina Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:49 am

Name: Evangelina (has no last name), likes to go like Lina, Vangie, or Angel

Physical Description: pale skin, brown curly hair that is permanently in an up bun with bits of curls coming down and framing her face, freckles all over her face, long legs, visible clavicle (you know, like that ballerinas? the ones that have visible clavicles/collar bones?), light tan eyes and is stuck for life in a white draped dress. (i no what ur probably thinking, but NO! she is NOT a vampire! she is a figure of my imagination that I made up.)

Personality: very quiet, serene, graceful, willing to do anything to save loved ones.

RP Sample: time stopped for me in the year 1897. time stopped because i was entered into the magical world of Goulds. it's almost like a parallel universe to earth. except nobody is the opposite. the only way you're accepted is if you do something extraordinary in your human life. did I do something extraordinary? yeah, you could say that. what did I do? I sacrificed my life my baby daughter.

What she looks like from others eyes: (view from Tony, her modern day boy friend) I looked Angel in the eyes. I liked to call her Angel because that's what she was to me. An angel from my heaven. "Why did you choose me, over all the other hot guys in school? I just want to know why," I said. I listened for a response. It finally came. "You had the truest heart. You always meant well with your actions," I loved the sound of her voice. If blooming flowers had a sound, it would be her voice. It had this smooth texture to it. "I have to go," she said quietly in her blooming flowers voice. I watched her get up and walk away, her feet looking like they barely touched the ground as she danced away from me.
Evangelina
Evangelina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Evangelina (annalse)'s charrie(s)! Empty Re: Evangelina (annalse)'s charrie(s)!

Post  Evangelina Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Name: Ketta-Brinn McGuire, though her bestie Stacey (coming soon) calls her by her rapper name, KB Mickey.

Physical Description: strawberry blonde hair with a lot of freckles all over her body, average height for 19, purple eyes and colored cheeks.

Personality: hyper, yet serious when she needs to be, luffs hanging out with Stacey, always cracking jokes or writing, since she is going to the community college for a degree in English Language Arts.

RP Sample: I'm tied to this town, my home town, in more ways than one. I've lived here my whole life, never been anywhere else except Puerto Rico, since my family goes there for 3 1/2 weeks every summer. I'm a waitress every Saturday (limited hours)Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at the only fancy restaurant in town. It is a very small community here in (insert town name here...if Lavvie approves, contest IV might be to name the town), so everyone knows everything. Everyone knew when Jenna Stevens had her baby at 15, and nobody made a big deal. Everyone knew when Kurt Freeds didn't invite his best friend to his 16th. Everyone knows everything here. I know everyone in town, and they no me. Everyone says they want to escape, but I don't. I want to stay.
Evangelina
Evangelina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelina Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:49 pm

Okay, i know i promised Stacey, and I'll post her later tonight, but this is a charrie I thought of during soccer practice that I don't want forget.

Name: Julia (Jules) Gregory

Age: 18 (but still goes to H.S, senior year. she's just old for her grade)

Physical Description: black hair, but under the sunlight, it looks kinda like indigo, sea green eyes, full lips and long legs

Personality: quiet, depressed, doesn't like to talk, thoughtful, gives good advice if you can get her to talk to you, and loves to draw

RP Sample: I remember the day Sophie died, just like it happened yeaterday. I was with her, holding her hand, when her heart stopped. I sobbed into her, we've been best friends forever. The first few days epecially were a nightmare. I kept telling myself that this was just a horrid dream, that I would wake up soon. But I never did. Day by day, I slipped deeper and deeper into depression. I stopped talking anywhere, except at home when necessary. I've drawn many sketches of Soph, but it's never enough. They all take on either a frown or sad eyes, which isn't right. Sophie ALWAYS smiled. Nothing is right without Sophie. And maybe it isn't all Sophie. The sketches that lie next to my Sophies are ones of my dad. He left us, and a year later, we got a call saying that he was run over by a drunk driver. And even now, a month after Sophie dyed from breast cancer, four years after my dad was run over, I keep falling deeper and deeper into depression.

Other Information: she IS going to be a magical creature soon. PM me for a clue

NOTE: Jules lives by herself in an apartment. She just moved in a week ago. She couldn't stand to see her mom sad because she was depressed. So, since she IS a legal adult, she bought an apartment.
Evangelina
Evangelina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelina Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:46 am

HERE'S STACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Stacey Robinson, though her bestie Ketta-Brinn calls her by her rapper name, Lil Short Stace

Physical Description: stick strait blonde hair that goes to her mid back, sapphire eyes, VERY short 19; she's only 5'2". Some people say her arms are too long for her short body.

Personality: hyper, crazy, LOOOVES to randomly dance and jump (which is aggravating for the people in the dorm below her.) is at the community college to train for a teaching an interperative dance.

RP Sample: I've always loved dance. I came out of my mom dancing and I haven't stopped since. I've taken all types of dance: ballet, tap, jazz, modern ballet, West African and hip hop. But when I feel like it, I can blend in with any other teen at a party and just jump or sway. I spend most of my time with Ketta-Brinn. We both know that soon we're going seperate ways. She wants to stay in this town. I feel trapped here. I want to get out and dance.
Evangelina
Evangelina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down