Kids for Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michaela's characters

Go down

Michaela's characters Empty Michaela's characters

Post  Michaela Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:17 pm

Name: Renesmee Carlie Cullen (Yes, I am obsessed with Nessie Razz)
Physical Description: Bronze-ish curls, deep chocolate brown, eyes, pale, glows
Personality: adorable Razz, really smart, caring, awesome(yes she is!) and doesn't like animal blood
RP Sample: Five lines is fine.
I put my hand on Mama's cheek, I didn't feel like talking, it took too long. I showed her what happened when she was hunting, it wasn't very happy. Her face fell into a frown, and I lifted my hand, she nodded. I looked at her and smiled, she said she loved me, and i went to bed.
Other Information:
half vampire-half human, imprinted on by Jacob Black
Michaela
Michaela

Back to top Go down

Michaela's characters Empty Re: Michaela's characters

Post  Michaela Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Name: Michaela Logan
Physical Description: pale, skinny, has wavy, short, black, hair to her shoulders, and big, blue eyes, she is small for her age
Personality: stubborn, talkitive, hyper, can be annoying, cocky, impatient, independent, smart
RP Sample: Five lines is fine.
I walked to school, there was no point, moving here limited my education to none.
I was tempted to just go home, but I wasn't allowed to, that sucked. I didn't have friends either, that sucked too. Just like this stupid place
Other Information:
Moved to town, and hates it, is human, but can make you start to go crazy by staring too long at you
Michaela
Michaela

Back to top Go down