Kids for Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules- Contest III

3 posters

Go down

The Rules- Contest III Empty The Rules- Contest III

Post  Lavinia Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:25 pm

This is a bit different. Make a person. It can be modeled after someone real, or a character in a book, but creativity is what will win you this competition. Post a profile of your character below. Be sure to include a name, age, description of their physical appearance, description of their personality, and a quick sample of how they speak and write. The person can have magical powers and live in 2069, or be an average girl living today, or be a werewolf in eighteenth-century England. Just have fun with it! This contest was inspired by a similar contest I saw on iVAMPIRE.forumotion.com, so look there for ideas. Best of luck! You'll know who wins on Halloween.

Edit by Britta:

Here's the code for the form. You can alter it any way you want.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Physical Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]RP Example:[/b]
[b]Extra Notes:[/b]
Lavinia
Lavinia
Admin

https://kidsforfun.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Rules- Contest III Empty Re: The Rules- Contest III

Post  Michaela Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:54 am

Lavinia wrote:This is a bit different. Make a person. It can be modeled after someone real, or a character in a book, but creativity is what will win you this competition. Post a profile of your character below. Be sure to include a name, age, description of their physical appearance, description of their personality, and a quick sample of how they speak and write. The person can have magical powers and live in 2069, or be an average girl living today, or be a werewolf in eighteenth-century England. Just have fun with it! This contest was inspired by a similar contest I saw on iVAMPIRE.forumotion.com, so look there for ideas. Best of luck! You'll know who wins on Halloween.
lol the one on iVAMPIRE was my idea Razz
Michaela
Michaela

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavinia Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:51 pm

i know. i was inspired.
Lavinia
Lavinia
Admin

https://kidsforfun.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelina Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Name: Evangelina (has no last name), likes to go like Lina, Vangie, or Angel

Physical Description: pale skin, brown curly hair that is permanently in an up bun with bits of curls coming down and framing her face, freckles all over her face, long legs, visible clavicle (you know, like that ballerinas? the ones that have visible clavicles/collar bones?), light tan eyes and is stuck for life in a white draped dress. (i no what ur probably thinking, but NO! she is NOT a vampire! she is a figure of my imagination that I made up.)

Personality: very quiet, serene, graceful, willing to do anything to save loved ones.

RP Sample: time stopped for me in the year 1897. time stopped because i was entered into the magical world of Goulds. it's almost like a parallel universe to earth. except nobody is the opposite. the only way you're accepted is if you do something extraordinary in your human life. did I do something extraordinary? yeah, you could say that. what did I do? I sacrificed my life my baby daughter.

What she looks like from others eyes: (view from Tony, her modern day boy friend) I looked Angel in the eyes. I liked to call her Angel because that's what she was to me. An angel from my heaven. "Why did you choose me, over all the other hot guys in school? I just want to know why," I said. I listened for a response. It finally came. "You had the truest heart. You always meant well with your actions," I loved the sound of her voice. If blooming flowers had a sound, it would be her voice. It had this smooth texture to it. "I have to go," she said quietly in her blooming flowers voice. I watched her get up and walk away, her feet looking like they barely touched the ground as she danced away from me.

That's my entry! hope you like it!
Evangelina
Evangelina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michaela Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 pm

Name: Helene Gabrielle Logan
Eyes: gold
Hair: really dark brown
Description: pale, small, vampire
Personality: quiet, keeps to herself, she has a power that makes people go crazy, so people are scared of her
RP Sample: I, once again, was jealous of Alex. She had a power that people liked! I was even jealous of Jane, she was accepted at least, but I wasn't allowed to join the Volturi. I pouted, and fell on the couch
Michaela
Michaela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down